MiTAC Australia Takes Over | General 510 610 710 | Forums

Please consider registering
Advanced Search
Forum Scope

Match

Forum Options

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters
sp_TopicIcon
MiTAC Australia Takes Over
August 23, 2011
1:17 pm
ShortcutHicksy
Members
Forum Posts: 250
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
4072sp_Permalink sp_Print

MiTAC has now got the Magellan Australia website up and running. You can click [Change] on any Magellan site or use the link;

http://www.magellan.com.au/

Look at the site the full range of eX units are available for the first time in Australia.

Graham.

July 8, 2011
2:39 pm
pprass
Members
Forum Posts: 264
3600sp_Permalink sp_Print

Yes - I found out when I tried to make an appointment to see Kevan who has helped me for years with my Magellan GPSr's - I was told that he had "moved-on" as Next Destination is no longer the authorised dealer in Aus. We had driven across from NSW thinking we could catch-up and also buy a few accessories.

July 6, 2011
6:29 am
ShortcutHicksy
Members
Forum Posts: 250

Next Destination in Osborne Park, Western Australia has for many years been the Magellan wholesaler in Australia providing all sales service and support of Magellan products. From the 1st May 2011 MiTAC Australia has taken over the distribution and support of its Magellan products.

Unfortunately this appears to be an unplanned and rushed decision, as MiTAC has no Magellan Australian web page to replace Next Destinations Magellan web pages. I spoke to MiTAC Australia today and they don’t expect to have the web site up until maybe August 2011 and therefore no online access to the product until then.

It will be interesting to see in the 710 is made available in Australia as previously only the 510 and 610 could be purchased. For the Australian forum readers you can contact MiTAC Australia on 1800 644 033 and they are based in Gladesville NSW.

Graham.

Forum Timezone: America/New_York
Most Users Ever Online: 99
Currently Online:
Guest(s) 9
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
phild31: 1479
David: 646
denisetdoris: 400
pprass: 264
S!G: 251
ShortcutHicksy: 250
jmebd: 184
Sockeye: 170
Caotix: 143
Paganel: 116
Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 5
Members: 805
Moderators: 0
Admins: 3
Forum Stats:
Groups: 15
Forums: 42
Topics: 921
Newest Members:
savannahtindale, Wat, KHB3, ethanwetherspoon, EmilyAnges, cletachristie0, Robert Temple, OSS-SAS
Administrators: jg_the_Prophet: 29, mike_the_Enforcer: 0, OSS-SAS: 1

Leave a Reply