If you have installed any of these versions.
Update as of June 12, 2021
What does this Virus do?
– Steal disk space and memory, slowing down or completing stopping the MPU of the GPS.
- Locking up the INDEX of date feature of the MPU's images
- Disrupts Satellite Reception (Cause of the famous NO-FF error or inability for the Explorist X10 to collect Satellite data.)
- Has a Timer mechanism to postpone malicious engagement.
– Corrupting or deleting data.
– Compromising the entire system by providing remote access to hackers.
– Installing other unwanted software
In conclusion .. WE ADVISE THAT THE PROBLEM CAN BE REPAIRED!!
JG Technical Support is part of Jungle Ghost Enterprises (JGE) in Wayne, NJ. JG created JGE in 2007 specifically as a Repair and Service Center Worldwide for Magellan Triton and the New Explorist X10 units.