Can Any Member Assist In This Problem with Satellite Reception on a 310 | GC 110 310 Repair & Service Questions & Solutions | Forums

Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Register

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_TopicIcon
Can Any Member Assist In This Problem with Satellite Reception on a 310
One of our members has a 310 and he is experiencing a problem with the Satellite Reception. Can anyone help him. This is his message.
January 6, 2013
3:11 pm
S!G
Members
Forum Posts: 284
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

I don't seem to find anything, that could help. There are a lot of items in the bootmenu to perform tests, but nothing to reset the Sirf.

¡¿ʎɐqǝ ɟɟo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ sıɥʇ ʎnq ı pıp ʎɥʍ
January 5, 2013
9:59 pm
Mike
Guests

Mike said

S!G said
Mike, I'd like to try to help, but I can't figure out, what the problem of this user migth be?

Steffen, the member wrote to me because of the post in his message.   In this post, I explained that sometimes when you do many firmware upgrades the SIRFStarIII chip gets confused.

The problem appears when you turn on the unit, the Satellite shows that it is Tracking but either does not connect to the required number of channels that allow it to proceed to either a FIXED or even better Excellent accuracy.

He is inquiring about how to do this with a 310.  We are not familiar with the 310 units so we advised him that we would post his inquiry in hopes that a member can help him.

Mike

January 5, 2013
4:54 pm
S!G
Members
Forum Posts: 284
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Mike, I'd like to try to help, but I can't figure out, what the problem of this user migth be?

¡¿ʎɐqǝ ɟɟo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ sıɥʇ ʎnq ı pıp ʎɥʍ
Forum Timezone: America/New_York

Most Users Ever Online: 451

Currently Online:
14 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

phild31: 1564

David: 677

denisetdoris: 422

S!G: 284

pprass: 280

ShortcutHicksy: 258

jmebd: 193

Sockeye: 173

Caotix: 142

Paganel: 120

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 5

Members: 1625

Moderators: 0

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 15

Forums: 45

Topics: 1003

Newest Members:

Charlesnuh, Richardket, MelvinSkese, Mhasepet, Charleswaymn, Josepherm, GTA5ManTam, GennadiySar, TersulamD, Thomaspar

Administrators: JungleGhost: 289, Mike: 25

Comments

Can Any Member Assist In This Problem with Satellite Reception on a 310 | GC 110 310 Repair & Service Questions & Solutions | Forums — 1 Comment

• PLEASE FORGIVE OUR AUTOMATED RESPONSE

Concerning your inquiry on this website. Unfortunately, we do not respond to service questions posted in the comment section of this website. If you wish to have a member of our forum assist you with a solution then post a MESSAGE on this website. May we suggest, that you JOIN the Forum. MEMBERSHIP is FREE. Do a search for your problem. If you do not find the answer then please post your question under the appropriate section. Do not use the comments section or your inquiry will not be answered. Joining is free and in this manner, both we and our membership can provide solutions. This method will also help other members. Regards, JG

Add Comment Register

Leave a Reply