710 Saved Track Issue | Bug Reporting | Forums

Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Register

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_TopicIcon
710 Saved Track Issue
New unit suddenly stopped saving the details for saved tracks
June 23, 2013
3:47 am
raptor556
Members
Forum Posts: 1
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Having a bit of a problem with my new 710 and I haven't been able to find any other references to this issue elsewhere. I was wondering if anyone else had encountered something similar and might know what's wrong.

After first getting the gps, I went on a few hikes and saved several tracks without any difficulty at all. Then, last week, things suddenly changed. When I have an active track up and running, everything seems to be working normally, but when I save the track, it doesn't record any of the details (distance, time, elevation, etc) even though it does save and display the actual route on the map.

This is really annoying because without the details of the track, it makes being able to review and compare trips impossible. The first few tracks I saved still show all of the details, it's just all the new tracks that I've tried saving since last week that show this behavior. Upgrading to the newest firmware didn't have any effect, though why this would have started happening spontaneously is beyond me.

Is there a setting that might have accidentally gotten changed which would turn off the recording of track details, or might this be the sign of something more serious? I'd appreciate any help that I could get on this.

Forum Timezone: America/New_York

Most Users Ever Online: 99

Currently Online:
1 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

phild31: 1564

David: 677

denisetdoris: 422

S!G: 284

pprass: 280

ShortcutHicksy: 258

jmebd: 193

Sockeye: 173

Caotix: 142

Paganel: 120

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 5

Members: 1340

Moderators: 0

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 15

Forums: 45

Topics: 999

Newest Members:

Jasonrep, hunter84, Swadswen, KerentO, RobertExelf, DoorvanS, SormatsV, sabercycle, NotrodW, FornetC

Administrators: JungleGhost: 286, Mike: 25

Comments

710 Saved Track Issue | Bug Reporting | Forums — 1 Comment

• PLEASE FORGIVE OUR AUTOMATED RESPONSE

Concerning your inquiry on this website. Unfortunately, we do not respond to service questions posted in the comment section of this website. If you wish to have a member of our forum assist you with a solution then post a MESSAGE on this website. May we suggest, that you JOIN the Forum. MEMBERSHIP is FREE. Do a search for your problem. If you do not find the answer then please post your question under the appropriate section. Do not use the comments section or your inquiry will not be answered. Joining is free and in this manner, both we and our membership can provide solutions. This method will also help other members. Regards, JG

Add Comment Register

Leave a Reply